Concierge Like Services
The staff of Pearce Plus Senior Services know how difficult it is to make the decision to move. Most seniors want to remain in their homes forever and we believe that they should do that for as long as it is physically possible and in their best interest.
Sometimes, however, circumstances occur that necessitate a move: quality of life is being compromised; health issues arise; isolation and loneliness are concerns. And, while some seniors are planners and will spend less time researching and preparing for this event, more often than not the move is precipitated by a crisis. When this occurs, lots of decisions have to be made in a very short period of time.
One of the biggest obstacles seniors, and their families, face is the apprehension surrounding this decision. How to downsize. What to do with a lifetime's accumulation of things. How do they know what kind of community will meet their needs? Is this the right decision at the right time? Will this be their "final" move? What will their new home/community be like?
Most seniors have not made a move or sold a home in many, many years. The process can be daunting and overwhelming to the point of paralysis.
Our program is designed to gently assist seniors and their families through this time-consuming and confusing process - one step at a time. A Pearce Plus Senior Coordinator is assigned to each senior and is available to them throughout the process. We will work with seniors and their families for as long as it takes and act as an advocate from start to finish.
Full Service. Centrally Managed
A dedicated Senior Coordinator is the single point of contact for our Senior Clients from the decision-making process through the closing and beyond.
We coordinate all move-related services
- Assessment of our senior clients' needs
- Personalized attention to our senior clients and their families as they sift through the many housing options
- Specially designed workbooks to help Seniors select the right community, determine what possessions to keep, and organize the moving process
- Assistance with downsizing needs - what to keep, sell, throw away, or donate
- Selection of appropriate "Senior Specialist" Realtors
- Regular communication with senior clients, assigned Realtor, retirement community, and service partners, coordinating every aspect of the move
- Partners include:
- Home staging companies
- Clean up specialists
- Antique Appraisers
- Legal services - Elder Law and closing attorneys
- Elder care resources
- Healthcare services
- Home warranty company
- Reverse mortgage companies
- Financial planning services
- Household goods moving services
- Interior decorators
Our Concierge-like program addresses their every need from start to finish