Pearce Plus Senior Services works hand in hand with retirement communities to deliver a stress free move to Senior clients.
How does this process work?
- Simply contact the Pearce Plus Senior Services Coordinator to notify us that a candidate has expressed interest in your community
- Our Senior Services Coordinator will contact the senior client to offer our services and to assess their needs
- A meeting will be set up with the senior client
- If appropriate, a Senior Specialist Realtor will make contact with the client to arrange a visit and do a market analysis of their home
- The Senior Services Coordinator, will:
- Address the clients' fears and concerns
- Assist them to determine how to deal with their possessions
- Develop a market analysis and marketing strategy for the home
- Stay in touch with them for as long as it takes
- Facilitate the coordination of outside services as needed
- List the property for sale when they are ready
- Follow through to the closing
- Arrange all the details of the move
- The Senior Services Coordinator will communicate regularly with the senior and you to update you on the progress of the move, relay any difficulties, and communicate any issues
- While you work with your senior clients to sell your community, we assist them with their personal moving concerns
- We serve as an objective, outside resource that you can rely on to follow up with your prospects (for as long as it takes).
- We will communicate regularly with the seniors and their adult children
- Clients will share issues with our coordinator that they might not relay to you
- We will share feedback on issues concerning your potential clients
We will tailor our program to your needs, providing everything your clients require to make the decision easier.